A leading flooring company established in 1988
Transform challenges to opportunities by innovative online business model. We addressed the pain points of Kronotex Singapore and brought their business to a new level by our customized e-commerce solution
- The company is aging but their target customers’ age is getting younger. There are lesser walkins coming to the showroom and more customers tend to search and purchase flooring products online.
- The company was suffering from high business operation cost due to large stock and high manpower cost.
- The company’s limited product range was not able to match every customer’s needs all the time.
- Develop an e-commerce flooring portal providing a centralized platform of floorings available in Singapore and global market, so the prospective buyers can compare the prices, types and features of different brands of flooring at one place.
- By setting up the e-commerce flooring platform, customers can view, study and compare the details and features of different brands of flooring products on one platform, and make online purchase of their desired products. If customers cannot find their favorite flooring on the platform, they can even upload images of their preferred flooring and Kronotex will source for them from the global market.
- The e-commerce flooring portal allows customers to choose not only from Kronotex's stock, but also from other brands' flooring all over the world.
- The company can reach out to their potential customers faster and hence increased their market coverage and influence when customers are searching for flooring online.
- The company has changed their business model FROM persuading customers to buy what the company have in stock TO furnishing each customer with what they really like. With this new model, the company has significantly reduced their stock and manpower cost.
- By adapting this new business model, the company diversifies the its profitable channels by bringing revenue from other flooring brands’ product listings and advertisings.